Sunday, January 25, 2009

Paul's Soap Opera

I have this GOOGLE NEWS thing set up where it e-mails me headlines daily with anything that has keywords like "beatles" "john lennon" "paul mccartney" etc...

Apparently Heather Mills dating habits are still a big deal. She recently made some statements about her love life and I got the same story in about 20 different headlines. I knew some people would care but wow.

And now that Paul's live in girlfriend (remember Beatrice gave her permission to move in!) Nancy's divorce (I didn't even know she was married) is final, EVERYONE and their uncle is speculating about Paul proposing or wedding plans.

I predict that until any official change is made, we'll be seeing proposal and engagement rumors ENDLESSLY for a while now. Which kind of annoys me because I hate it when we get headlines out of "speculation" and unnamed "inside sources".

In other news, I am thinking about going to Beatlesfest (the NY one) this year. It would be my first. Any advice? Anyone going?

It does worry me that no guests have been announced yet. The guests would probably sway me one way or the other.

No comments: