Sunday, January 4, 2009

Back From Vacation

Vacation is now over and it was grand but busy. I actually did so much going back and fourth that I needed a break from vacation!

I got some cool Beatles stuff for Christmas. I am too exhausted to make a full list but my family did good this year. One item of particular note was the Beatles Monopoly game. Those of you who read this know I posted about it months ago stating "I must have this". When I saw it, I looked at my Stepmom and asked if she knew from the blog. She didn't. I suppose she just knew from being my Stepmom or something.

Eric is actually on an epic Beatles hunt in Europe this month so we won't be seeing him until February. Lets hope he comes back with some stories.

We'll be doing our first show back in a few days. In place of Eric we will have another guest host. Some of you Beatle Bloggers may recognize him as he's been doing this Beatles Blogging for a long time now. You'll see when the show comes on..

Reread some Beatle books and saw the Beatles cartoons as I now have my DVDs of them. Wow. I will discuss those more in depth later.

Hope you all had a good vacation. Now lets get back to work!

No comments: