Monday, November 17, 2008

I've been really busy with my non-Beatle life and my non-Beatle job but things are settling in and I would like to do more with this blog. Yes, I know I've been saying that forever but I hope to not just be blowing smoke this time.

I was in New York this weekend and took my DVD's for my portable player to watch on the plane. I decided to rewatch "Across The Universe" because I haven't seen it since last year in the theatres. I also saw "Dewey Cox" which has some Beatle stuff in there, including Jack Black as Paul McCartney.

Reading material? My mother got me the new Phillip Norman bio on Lennon. Some good stuff and bad stuff in there. I'm still reading it and I will post my further thoughts on it later.

In the meantime post on Shabby you all!

http://beatles-discography.com/shabby-road/index.php

No comments: